The culture of the Value Management Institute
of Taiwan is based on the following cultural philosophy:
* The fundamental principle of mankind is to keep
promise and be trustworthy. The correct way to treat people is to
give what you favor of to other people; The correct way to do things
is to keep promises and be responsible for them.
* Through the development of the skills, ability, education and
vision to enhance one's individual value and combine each kinds
of expertism to create a total value for the business and the society.
* We should obey the decision of the majority group, and understand
the rights and obligations of each person in the organization. Always
keep the attitude of concentrating on assigned tasks in mind, never
should one try to take over others right to benefit him or herself.
Everything we do should try to benefit the group but not to ourselves.
* Other than expert knowledge, we would need intelligence to understand
the maximum benefit for the individual, business and society and
create a friendly management through the study of humanism.
* The institute will provide learning environment to improve every
member's ability and vision with skill training and education, thus
formed an excellent team to serve for the society and create the
biggest value for all.
* Sharing what you have learned is one of the best things you can
do to others. Share your own philosophy and ability to make other
people becoming a member of the excellent team and then serve the
society as a group to produce the maximum benefits and share the
value of the creation.